Top 4 Recommended
Skytrak, GC2 and Optishot – Golf Simulator Packages for Sale (Click to Check Current Price on Rain or Shine Golf) – Rain or Shine Golf has many great deals on a variety of packages that allows you to buy the simulator, enclosure, hitting mat, projector and all of your accessories that are needed.
The SkyTrakGolf Launch Monitor (Click Here to Check Current Price on Rain or Shine Golf – Skytrak provides a great product for the price range. The versatility with different software and being able to take to the driving range or course, sets it apart from other options. Great for limited space or righty and left play.
The OptiShot2 – Golf in a Box (Click to Check Current Price on Rain or Shine Golf – A great option for those looking to get started in the $299-$1200 Price Range. The optishot, while limited, has some great features that gets you started in the golf simulator world.
GC2 Golf Simulator – (Click to Check Current Price on Rain or Shine Golf) – A truly phenomenal launch monitor that has many high end features. This is for those with a larger budget. It doesn’t get much better than the GC2
The great thing about Rain or Shine Golf is their customer service and the ability to finance your golf simulator. By buying the package set, you can pay a monthly amount until it is paid off. Not a bad option for a large investment such as a golf simulator.
Rain or Shine Golf will help with any questions at email@example.com or through a phone call at 1-888-831-9489
Features to Consider When Selecting Your Golf Launch Monitor
- Accuracy – How does it compare to top of the line models?
- Realistic – Can you play a somewhat realistic round of golf when combine with the game software?
- Game Software – How are the graphics and what courses can be played.
- Righty/Lefty Access – Can you quickly switch from right handed to a left handed golfer.
- Indoor and Outdoor usage – Can you take it to the range and use outdoors in addition to using it as a golf simulator.
- Budget – How much can you afford to spend? Where do you want the majority of the budget to go towards? The launch monitor portion or the enclosure, impact screen and hitting mat?
- What’s the setup difficulty and how much time will it take?
- Space – How much space do you have. You want to feel comfortable swinging the driver.
Why I picked the SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
- I researched all of my options for the complete golf simulator build and ended up going with the SkyTrak Golf option with one major factor being the price point.
- I was torn between the SkyTrak, the ProTee and the GC2 and at the end went with the SkyTrak due to the versatility.
- Realistic and Accuracy: The main reason was my goal was to play realistic indoor golf, have fun, and improve my game.
- My sons are both left handed and we have 13 feet of space. The SkyTrak provided versatility for the space that we had.
- Space considerations: I have a 13 foot wide space and the versatility of being to hit off center was a key in selecting the SkyTrak.
- The accuracy and price point were both impressive.
- Access to the Game Improvement Software through SkyTrak
- Ability to run the The Golf Club (TGC) software with the SkyTrak
Skytrak Golf Features
- Ball Speed
- Launch Angle
- Back Spin
- Side Angle
SkyTrak Accurately Provides:
- Carry/Total Distance
- Flight path
- Club Head Speed
- Angle of Descent
An Amazing Experience
When paired with The Golf Club (TGC) software you golf simulator experience and access to over 150,000 courses is truly impressive and worth the money. The TGC software is truly amazing and brings the golf to real life.
With access to courses like Augusta National, St. Andrews, Pebble Beach and many of the worlds top rated 100 courses, you can truly enjoy the game of golf and get better 365 days a week. There is a slight delay from the strike of the ball to the reaction of the The Golf Club (TGC) software, but after awhile one does not even notice. It is actually a good way to develop the feel of a golf swing and predict what direction the ball will start and curve.
The winter becomes a great time to try different swing methods, use online instructors to get better and ultimately improve your ball striking and ability to work the ball left to right or right to left. You can play the iconic courses and holes that you are watching on tv and stop having to dream about playing golf and start playing golf even in the coldest and worse weather conditions. What used to only be a reality for those would could spend 30-40 grand is now a reality at a much lower entry point.
Also, it provides an opportunity to tweak and improve your game. Winter is a wonderful time to make swing changes and work with the different online golf instructors or a local PGA pro. You have a driving range and golf course in your garage or house. Does life get any better?
How Accurate Is The SkyTrak Launch Monitor
“SkyTrak’s accuracy has been proven against the leading commercial launch monitors with excellent results for all 5 measured data parameters. Our ball flight model has been tested thoroughly through robot and human hit testing for measured carry/total and offline distances and again the results are very comparable to other leading launch monitors. SkyTrak ball flight is not affected by atmospheric elements like wind (unless selected in settings) as compared to other monitors outdoors, so there could be some slight differences based on different flight models and variables that would affect the final distance and yards offline. SkyTrak is extremely accurate and provides a realistic depiction of actual ball flight within close proximity to other leading launch monitors and real world results.”
At the end of the day, we all have different budgets and different needs for our entertainment and game improvement. For me it came down to the total space I had, the budget I had to stay within, and I wanted to have daily access to golf and not let the rain, snow or colder weather stop me from enjoying the game that I love!
You cannot really make a bad selection, but you should consider the items listed above and create your list. I had considered the ProTee, and it is a fantastic option, but I worried about the setup and the amount of total width I had for my golf simulator build.
Can SkyTrak Help Improve My Game?
“SkyTrak provides the ability to see your shot data and track your progress over time. By understanding how your swing produces different ball data and ball flights, golfers can see how making swing changes or practicing various shots affects results. It is this feedback (positive or negative) that is necessary for improvement. For additional detailed tips on how to use SkyTrak to improve your game, check out our Practice with a Purpose video series with top PGA Instructor Joe Hallett.”
My own personal experience is that the SkyTrak Launch Monitor helped me shave 4 strokes off my game as my average 18 hole score decreased from 78 to 74. My ball striking and consistency improve and I knew the exact distance that my irons typically carried. Around the greens my chipping became much more crisp and the scores started to drop.
In the post below I provide your 8 best financing options.
I have also provided articles on the space you need, why a golf simulator and many others. Visit our homepage to see the different categories and read up on the different things you need to consider or buy today if you are ready to start having some fun! You won’t regret it!