Goes shoes are an important part to your game. We provide two different categories of shoes. Having worn many of the brands, it is difficult to find a bad shoe. Check out the different styles and selections we recommend below. Golf shoes have come a long way in terms of comfort and style. Gone are the days of the only option being the saddle golf shoe.
Top 3 Recommended – High End
Nike Men’s Vapor Pro Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – Nikes provides an awesome looking shoe here with great comfort. These will keep your feet dry and you looking classy and stylish.
adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – addidas provides a classy looking athletic shoe that provides waterproofing and comfort.
Under Armour Men’s Spieth 3 Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – What a solid looking pair of shoes. These stylish, high performance shoes are simply impressive!
Top 3 Recommended – Mid End
Features to Consider For Golf Shoes
- Do you need waterproof shoes? Even if you don’t play in the rain, if you play morning rounds with lots of dew, then water proofing or resistance is important.
- Do you want spikes or the spikeless? I would recommend spikes unless you are playing a lot of golf on dry turf.
- What is more important – comfort or looks?
- Do you walk or ride most of your rounds of golf?
- Do you like a more athletic fitting shoe or a more solid fitting shoe? I prefer the athletic feel, as I walk a lot of my rounds and want the comfort of an athletic shoe.
What Golf Shoes I Currently Wear
- On my indoor golf simulator rounds, I wear a FootJoy shoe that provides great comfort. I do not have to worry about it being waterproof so I selected soft feeling shoe similar to this one linked below. FootJoy Men’s Hyperflex Ii Style Golf Shoes (Click To Check Price on Amazon)
- For my outdoor rounds, I currently wear this Nike Shoe. It provides a great combination of comfort, dryness and style. Nike Men’s Vapor Pro Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon)