Goes shoes are an important part to your game. We provide two different categories of shoes. Having worn many of the brands, it is difficult to find a bad shoe. Check out the different styles and selections we recommend below. Golf shoes have come a long way in terms of comfort and style. Gone are the days of the only option being the saddle golf shoe.
Top 3 Recommended – High End
Nike Men’s Vapor Pro Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – Nikes provides an awesome looking shoe here with great comfort. These will keep your feet dry and you looking classy and stylish.
adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – addidas provides a classy looking athletic shoe that provides waterproofing and comfort.
Under Armour Men’s Spieth 3 Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon) – What a solid looking pair of shoes. These stylish, high performance shoes are simply impressive!
Top 3 Recommended – Mid End
Nike Men’s Durasport 4 (Wide) Sneaker (Click To Check Price on Amazon)
adidas Men’s Tech Response Golf Shoes (Click To Check Price on Amazon)
FootJoy Men’s Hyperflex Ii Style Golf Shoes (Click To Check Price on Amazon)
Features to Consider For Golf Shoes
- Do you need waterproof shoes? Even if you don’t play in the rain, if you play morning rounds with lots of dew, then water proofing or resistance is important.
- Do you want spikes or the spikeless? I would recommend spikes unless you are playing a lot of golf on dry turf.
- What is more important – comfort or looks?
- Do you walk or ride most of your rounds of golf?
- Do you like a more athletic fitting shoe or a more solid fitting shoe? I prefer the athletic feel, as I walk a lot of my rounds and want the comfort of an athletic shoe.
What Golf Shoes I Currently Wear
- On my indoor golf simulator rounds, I wear a FootJoy shoe that provides great comfort. I do not have to worry about it being waterproof so I selected soft feeling shoe similar to this one linked below. FootJoy Men’s Hyperflex Ii Style Golf Shoes (Click To Check Price on Amazon)
- For my outdoor rounds, I currently wear this Nike Shoe. It provides a great combination of comfort, dryness and style. Nike Men’s Vapor Pro Golf Shoe (Click to Check Price on Amazon)